Who We Are
Hudson Grace is the shared dream of Monelle Totah and Gary McNatton.
Monelle Totah has extensive retail experience in home and tabletop product development for Williams-Sonoma and Banana Republic.
Gary McNatton is an award-winning product, packaging and fragrance designer for clients including Gap, Banana Republic and Restoration Hardware.
We both love to entertain in our homes. We believe entertaining should be gracious, fun and always inspiring.
We believe that in simplicity there is longevity. We love the clean, modern silhouette of an oversized bowl, pitcher or serving piece and how it looks on a shelf and works on a table.
We blend simple design with the beautiful quality of European craftsmanship, always in a disciplined color palette.
Where We Are
Our retail space in the elegant Presidio Heights neighborhood of San Francisco was designed by Michael Bodziner of Gensler.
What We Sell
- Perfect white dinnerware exclusive to Hudson Grace
- Oversized and functional ceramic, glass and wood serving pieces
- Modern Italian and classic French flatware
- Perfect linen napkins in 21 exquisite colors (custom available)
- Serving trays
- European found objects
- Vintage hotel silver and serving pieces
- Home scent from Cire Trudon and R. Nichols
- Signature hand-dipped cathedral candles
- Accent pillows
- Items which make a house a home